We are looking for Windsor Democrats to join the Windsor Democratic Town Committee for a term from March 2020 to March 2022.
The Windsor Democratic Town Committee constitutes the governing body of the Windsor Democratic Party. It promotes the aims and principles of the party at the national, state and local levels. It defines the vision and mission of the Democratic Party in Windsor, and does the work to make them reality. The town committee makes endorsements, selects delegates to conventions, and works for the election of Democratic candidates.
Town committee members are the liaison between party officials and registered Democrats in Windsor. Responsibilities of Town Committee members include:
- Attend WDTC meetings (one per month).
- Participate in defining the vision and mission of the Windsor Democratic Party.
- Connect registered Democrats in Windsor with party and elected officials.
- Help recruit candidates for elected and appointed office, as well as new volunteers and participants in Democratic politics.
- Work for the election of Democratic candidates through volunteerism and fundraising, particularly Democratic candidates for municipal office in the Town of Windsor.
- Take part in efforts to educate voters.
- Vote at general elections and referenda.
To apply, just fill out this form: