How Can I Help Elect Joe Biden and a Democratic Majority?
- Join us as we send out texts, either at our headquarters at 181 Broad Street, or from home, to educate folks about how to vote absentee and to help get out the vote. We do this on Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:30. You can sign up here: https://forms.gle/
- Walk in our neighborhoods to encourage voting for our state Democratic legislative candidates. Saturdays at 9:45 and Sundays at 10:45, starting from headquarters at 181 Broad Street. Sign up here: https://forms.gle/
- Make calls to battleground states to urge voting for the Biden/Harris ticket. Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 6:30 to 8:30. Sign up here: https://www.mobilize.us/
- Make calls to urge voting for Connecticut legislative candidates in swing districts. Mondays and Wednesdays from 6 to 8. Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/
d/e/1FAIpQLSftl9FQrGRfd_ 5rz02mz0Lhn3fgRPy7OfIYfBElpah5 Zn3AGg/viewform
- Help Jane Garibay win re-election to her competitive seat in the state House of Representatives: Click here to sign up to volunteer.
- Help Jack Henrie win the 61st District seat, which is Republican-held but vulnerable this year. Please visit https://www.jackhenrie.com/
volunteerto let him know how you’d like to help!
- Help Dr. Fred Moffa win the 7th Sentorial District seat, which is also Republican-held but vulnerable this year. Click here for volunteer opportunities!
- Vote! Here is a link to the Town Clerk’s website with very helpful, clear information: https://townofwindsorct.com/
As a reminder, here are a couple of key deadlines: Application for an absentee ballot must be received by the Town Clerk by Monday, November 2 at 5pm. Your absentee ballot must be received by the Town Clerk by 8pm on Tuesday, November 3. You can drop your application as well as your completed ballot into the drop box in the parking lot behind Town Hall.
Getting involved is a great way to show your Windsor spirit and pride. Please consider donating and/or volunteering to keep and improve the town that we love and live in.
The Windsor Democratic Town Committee appreciates any donation that you can make. Click here to support our party-building and campaign efforts with a financial contribution.
If you would like to volunteer, please let us know what you would like to do. There are many ways that you can support us. Below are just a few examples.
- Request a yard sign
- Talk with your neighbors
- Call your friends and family
- Contact supporters through your social networks
- Join our e-mail and calling tree campaign
- Join a committee
Attending our meetings, getting involved with activities in town and with the party, and volunteering for Democratic campaigns is usually the route to getting appointed. The Town Committee generally meets on the first Thursday of the month at Town Hall. Click here to see WDTC meeting dates for 2020.
To get meeting notices and stay informed about happenings in the party and in our town, sign up for our newsletter!